I’ve gone a bit teeth-tastic on this #1minblog.
- Do you have a dentist?
- Do you use a manual toothbrush or an electric one?
- If you use a manual one do you squirt one dollop of toothpaste or cover the whole toothbrush?
- Apparently you’re not supposed to rinse your mouth out with water after brushing but does anyone adhere to this?
- In the morning do you brush your teeth before or after you’ve eaten/ had a drink?
- Do you brush your teeth at work?
- Do you use mouthwash?
- There’s a helpline number on tubes of toothpaste but have you ever rung it?
- Why does my dentist tell me to relax when doing treatment on me? Having a whirring thing & a scrapey thing in my mouth isn’t how I generally relax.
Feel free to comment via the comments button or @anunknowncomic
If you like your comedy about 32mins chack out my comedy prongcast. Cheers